All our beloved characters of the original movie, Disney’s Lion King, will come to life on our theatrical stage this summer. This show is filled with suspense, tragedy, lots of laughs and love all the while incorporating the message of “The Circle Of Life.”
Only 12 actors will be accepted per show!
All summer camps are full. Please email to be placed on a waiting list if you are interested. Click on the “contact us” tab at the top of the home page to be added to the waiting list. Thank you.
We meet Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm daily. All actors will be given a script and a cd of the music for the show prior to the camp beginning. First morning of camp we will hold auditions for the 12 characters in the show and then rehearsing begins. We take a morning and afternoon snack break and a lunch break daily (all food is provided by you.) On Friday we will take a short field trip over to Handel’s Ice Cream for a special treat during our afternoon break! Also, on Friday we will stop rehearsing at 4:00pm for all actors to begin having their face paint applied to become their African Safari Animal for the show as well as getting into costume. Unlike past years, costumes will be provided for all actors except for the basic under layer (that will be provided by you.)
- June 12 – 16, Performance Friday, June 16th @ 6:00pm & 7:00 pm (FULL)
- June 19 – 23, Performance Friday, June 23 @ 6:00pm & 7:00 pm (FULL)
- June 26 – 30, Performance Friday, June 30 @ 6:00pm & 7:00 pm (FULL)
- July 10 – 14, Performance Friday, July 14 @ 6:00pm & 7:00 pm (FULL)
- July 17 – 21, Performance Friday, July 21 @ 6:00pm & 7:00 pm (FULL)
- July 24 – 28, Performance Friday, July 28 @ 6:00pm & 7:00 pm (FULL)
Registration: $50 (includes scripts, cd of music and costuming, Handel’s Ice Cream Treat, Face Paint, Friday evening between show snack!)
Tuition: $225 entire day all week (8 hours daily, approx $6 per hour)
- Young actors 1st grade – 8th grade
- Scripts and CD’s will be given prior to first day
- Auditions for all parts will be conducted on the first day of camp
- Every actor will have a part in the show
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Performance on Friday: 6:00 pm and 7:00pm
- Each actor’s family will get 4 free tickets per show
- Bring a healthy, easy to eat morning and afternoon snack
- Bring a healthy easy to each lunch
- Wear comfortable clothes (no flip flops please)
**Registration Fee is non-refundable but transferable to another available week depending on availability.
**Camp Tuition must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to camp start date.
** Camp Tuition is non-refundable but transferable to another available week depending on availability.
Ideas of what we will be creating on the stage:
Instructor: Michele, Studio Owner
see bio on the “about Michele” page